In just about any industry, financial reporting will be crucial. This is the disclosure of the business’s finances and related information and is usually given to management as well as stakeholders. The financial reporting covers how the business is performing, usually on a quarterly or annual basis. There is certain information that needs to be […]
As an entrepreneur, the penultimate day of your life is the day you hand over your baby to someone else. Baby being your own business that you’ve built from the ground up. Making the decision to sell a business you’ve invested so many years of blood, sweat & tears into is incredibly difficult. Depending on […]
The vast majority of organizations require investors to obtain the capital needed to start a new business or expand an existing one. While a specific investor may have the best interests of the company in mind, that’s not always the case. There have been numerous instances where an individual Investor has undermined the company for […]
docurex at a glance:
docurex is a secure dataroom for due diligence processes, mergers & acquisitions and real estate management.
You can test the docurex dataroom at any time with no obligations.
More about docurex®
docurex®: Use Cases
News from our blog
- How to Do Due Diligence Before a Company Sale12. November 2019 - 12:09
- What is Financial Reporting?22. October 2019 - 13:59
- A Guide to Vertical Acquisitions: Their Benefits, Risks, and Alternatives16. July 2019 - 16:14
- The Future of Asset Management21. June 2019 - 13:13
- Looking Out for Deal Breakers During Mergers and Acquisitions15. May 2019 - 10:10