In just about any industry, financial reporting will be crucial. This is the disclosure of the business’s finances and related information and is usually given to management as well as stakeholders. The financial reporting covers how the business is performing, usually on a quarterly or annual basis. There is certain information that needs to be […]
If you are looking to sell your business or are acting on behalf of a business owner who wishes to sell, you no doubt understand the importance of the correct disclosure of your company information. The due diligence process offers buyers the opportunity to review documents and ask relevant questions of the current business owner. […]
docurex at a glance:
docurex is a secure dataroom for due diligence processes, mergers & acquisitions and real estate management.
You can test the docurex dataroom at any time with no obligations.
More about docurex®
docurex®: Use Cases
News from our blog
- How to Do Due Diligence Before a Company Sale12. November 2019 - 12:09
- What is Financial Reporting?22. October 2019 - 13:59
- A Guide to Vertical Acquisitions: Their Benefits, Risks, and Alternatives16. July 2019 - 16:14
- The Future of Asset Management21. June 2019 - 13:13
- Looking Out for Deal Breakers During Mergers and Acquisitions15. May 2019 - 10:10