In just about any industry, financial reporting will be crucial. This is the disclosure of the business’s finances and related information and is usually given to management as well as stakeholders. The financial reporting covers how the business is performing, usually on a quarterly or annual basis. There is certain information that needs to be […]
If you are looking to sell your business or are acting on behalf of a business owner who wishes to sell, you no doubt understand the importance of the correct disclosure of your company information. The due diligence process offers buyers the opportunity to review documents and ask relevant questions of the current business owner. […]
docurex at a glance:
docurex is a secure dataroom for due diligence processes, mergers & acquisitions and real estate management.
You can test the docurex dataroom at any time with no obligations.
More about docurex®
docurex®: Use Cases
News from our blog
- 5 reasons for a Due Diligence Checklist19. February 2022 - 19:37
- Non-Disclosure Agreements: Important Facts Every Seller Should Know1. February 2022 - 13:56
- How to Do Due Diligence Before a Company Sale12. November 2021 - 12:09
- Mergers And Acquisitions: Past, Present, And Future30. October 2021 - 10:54
- What is Financial Reporting?22. October 2021 - 13:59