5 reasons why you should use a due diligence checklist when buying a business When you’re buying a company, it’s important to do your due diligence. This means completing a thorough investigation of the company and its financials. A due diligence checklist can help you make sure that you don’t miss any important steps during […]
Why a Growing Number of Firms are Being “Acqui-hired” The competition for the best talent around has never been fiercer. Particularly in the IT industry, there simply aren’t enough top candidates to go around, so large corporations are increasingly turning to more inventive methods of recruitment. One such method is so-called acqui-hiring, which involves the acquisition […]
docurex at a glance:
docurex is a secure dataroom for due diligence processes, mergers & acquisitions and real estate management.
You can test the docurex dataroom at any time with no obligations.
More about docurex®
docurex®: Use Cases
News from our blog
- 5 reasons for a Due Diligence Checklist19. February 2022 - 19:37
- Non-Disclosure Agreements: Important Facts Every Seller Should Know1. February 2022 - 13:56
- How to Do Due Diligence Before a Company Sale12. November 2021 - 12:09
- Mergers And Acquisitions: Past, Present, And Future30. October 2021 - 10:54
- What is Financial Reporting?22. October 2021 - 13:59