Mergers and acquisitions (M&A) have become a major part of the modern corporate landscape. Under this process, two businesses will either combine to form a single entity (merger) or one will purchase the other (acquisition) and, typically, take over its operations. With startup culture thriving and businesses needing to think on their feet to stay […]
Vertical and horizontal acquisitions are strategies that businesses use to solidify their positions, increase market share, and turn more profits. Read on to learn more about vertical acquisitions and their advantages over horizontal mergers. Vertical Acquisitions: What Are They and How Do They Work? Vertical acquisitions, mergers, and integrations are competitive strategies by which companies […]
While both sides of a merger or acquisition hope the deal will go through without any issues, that’s not likely to happen. Issues are expected during this process, but they shouldn’t be enough to cancel the deal. Buyers, however, will want to make sure they understand what could be a deal breaker and what they […]
docurex at a glance:
docurex® is a secure dataroom for due diligence processes, mergers & acquisitions and real estate management.
You can test the docurex® dataroom at any time with no obligations.
More about docurex®
docurex®: Use Cases
News from our blog
- Determining a Reasonable Profit Margin for Small Businesses: Essential Factors Explained29. August 2023 - 14:56
- Step-by-Step Guide: How to Effectively Close a Small Business29. August 2023 - 13:41
- Understanding the Role of Added Value in Business for Increased Success28. August 2023 - 9:29
- Exploring the Importance of Social Value in Business for Sustainable Growth24. August 2023 - 19:57
- The Ultimate Guide on How to Value a Retail Business: Expert Tips & Strategies24. August 2023 - 8:10