Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs), sometimes referred to as Confidentiality Agreements, are universally binding contracts intended to ensure the confidentiality of shared information. They are frequently used in a wide variety of business transactions, including Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As). It can be difficult for those who don’t have dedicated legal experience to understand exactly what information needs […]
A non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) is an agreement between two different parties about how to handle sensitive information. Typically, an NDA is signed before releasing confidential information to another party to ensure the other party will not disclose that information to someone else. In some cases, the NDA is for businesses working together and covers sensitive […]
docurex at a glance:
docurex is a secure dataroom for due diligence processes, mergers & acquisitions and real estate management.
You can test the docurex dataroom at any time with no obligations.
More about docurex®
docurex®: Use Cases
News from our blog
- 5 reasons for a Due Diligence Checklist19. February 2022 - 19:37
- Non-Disclosure Agreements: Important Facts Every Seller Should Know1. February 2022 - 13:56
- How to Do Due Diligence Before a Company Sale12. November 2021 - 12:09
- Mergers And Acquisitions: Past, Present, And Future30. October 2021 - 10:54
- What is Financial Reporting?22. October 2021 - 13:59