It’s time to sell your business. You may be looking to retire, ready to launch a new business, or ready to move to an exciting new city and see what’s waiting for you. No matter why you’re ready to sell, the top thing on your mind is likely getting the best price for your business. […]
There are many ways to arrive at a company valuation. Popular methods of valuing a company (or business) include reviewing the health of the balance sheet, analysing an accounting measure such as EBITDA or calculating a value based on market share. While purely financial calculations are important, there are other considerations that influence a company […]
Your business is your baby. Before it even got off the ground, you had a clear vision of the end result. Over the years, you nurtured it and watched it grow and thrive. All along, you knew the time would come to let it go, but like most entrepreneurs, you’re bound to encounter a common […]
As an entrepreneur, the penultimate day of your life is the day you hand over your baby to someone else. Baby being your own business that you’ve built from the ground up. Making the decision to sell a business you’ve invested so many years of blood, sweat & tears into is incredibly difficult. Depending on […]
docurex at a glance:
docurex® is a secure dataroom for due diligence processes, mergers & acquisitions and real estate management.
You can test the docurex® dataroom at any time with no obligations.
More about docurex®
docurex®: Use Cases
News from our blog
- Determining a Reasonable Profit Margin for Small Businesses: Essential Factors Explained29. August 2023 - 14:56
- Step-by-Step Guide: How to Effectively Close a Small Business29. August 2023 - 13:41
- Understanding the Role of Added Value in Business for Increased Success28. August 2023 - 9:29
- Exploring the Importance of Social Value in Business for Sustainable Growth24. August 2023 - 19:57
- The Ultimate Guide on How to Value a Retail Business: Expert Tips & Strategies24. August 2023 - 8:10